Why?

The purpose of this blog is to provide a place for me to express the stories that boil out of me. Feel free to comment, critique, congratulate, or hate. To create is to live.

February 5, 2013

Statement of Purpose

Welcome and Salutations!

This blog is designed to give me an outlet for my creative energies. I intend to include stories and any other floating bits of random creativity that tumble through my brain. I fully expect things to be pretty raw at first as I find my feet, but hopefully this can force me to get stuff out of my brain and onto a screen.

Planned Projects:
  • Colony Darkling - Horror story set in the Ordo Humanus setting.
  • Ordo Travelogue - A series of articles featuring locations and peoples found within, and without, Human Space.
  • The Game Mechanic - Work ups for new mechanics for various games.

No comments:

Post a Comment